Site Map & Contact
Downloads & Updates
Download data sheets, brochures and software patches:
Answers to all the important questions regarding the DTCO
We have offices across Europe who would be glad to answer your questions. Please click below to find your local contact.
Content Visual Standard
Workshop Key (Manipulation Tester)
The Workshop Key is the handy, secure and easy solutuion, to check the digital tachograph system regarding potential threats (manipulations). It allows the service workshop staff fast and reliable to check the mass memory of the tachograph and indicate in a simple way via red LED any suspicion of manipulation. Unless there is suspicion of manipulation – after a few minutes, the usual periodical check of the tachograph system are performed.
The examination of the data in accordance with Regulation (EC) 561/2006 of the European Parliament
- Easy and compact handling
- Easy, graphical supportive Archiving function on a data carrier.
- Signature check of download files
- No external power supply required
- Check for potential threats of the tachograph system in accordance with European legislation
- Download and check of mass memory data
- Listing of suspected cases with date and duration
- Operation procedure for inspection of tachograph equipment regarding the displayed suspected cases
- Creation of an inspection report with the results of the review
- Archiving of workshop card
- With SD card slot for automatic data backup on Mini-SD-Card (not in scope of delivery)